DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DMI’s core offering in our Barcelona office consists of Mobile Strategy definition, User interface and Interaction design, Custom application and Game development, Custom web development, Backend integration, Middleware and Content Management and App distribution. Today our clients include well over 100 brands and media agencies across the world covering operators, device manufacturers, FMCG brands, fashion & retail brands, travel industry, pharmaceuticals, fast food restaurants, beverages, automotive, media, enterprise software, government, publishers, financial institutions, sports and more. As a medium-sized office, the Barcelona location offers the best of both worlds. The atmosphere is informal, and energy levels are high. We are a tight-knit community and enjoy extra-curricular activities together, from informal beach volleyball games to concerts and other cultural events. Our office is dynamic, international, diverse, and located in a cosmopolitan city where business activity combines with Mediterranean charm. From great people to great weather, Barcelona has it all.
What You Can Expect.
Your primary mission as the VP Service Delivery for DMI International is to be responsible for aligning all operational aspects of the company with client / market expectations and to assist the President in the successful growth of the company.
As a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, you will direct the strategic and operational activities encompassing all aspects of the Delivery discipline. Develops and executes specific strategies to enhance and expand product offerings.
- Ensure that each department’s goals and spending fit in with the company’s overall plans and budget
- Work with the executive team in the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Ensures that the Leveraged Expertise understand what is needed to achieve customer success and growth
- Support Leveraged Expertise to drive the service portfolio and roadmaps in response to our customers needs
- Support Marketing to develop our market communication strategy / capabilities
- Support Sales/AM to develop go to market strategies for our multi product line
- Develop our competitiveness in the market
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction, through analysis and management of the outcomes of Customer Satisfaction Surveys and f2f client satisfaction evaluations
- Work with PM, Finance and Delivery to ensure effective reporting
- Work with Sales, AM, PM and Delivery to maximise profitability on projects
- Work with department leads to measure the effectiveness of all processes internal and external
- Establish and refine service delivery processes to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the whole journey
- Work with Delivery leads to understand and eradicate client escalations
- Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective
- Reduce costs and streamline the process without adversely impacting the client experience
- Develop and drive/sponsor initiatives across groups
- People/team development
Our Must Have List:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in the industry
- 8+ years leading international teams
- Fluent in English, additional languages a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Google Suite
- Highly organized and accurate attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment and manage competing demands
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.