DMI, is the world’s first Enterprise Mobility, IoT and Digital Transformation Services Company, that combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver untethered computing and customer experience solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, CX, web, and app development, IoT, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, innovations services, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full-time position as an 'Assistant/Associate Manager - New Business Acquisition' to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will be responsible to identify new business opportunities from various online resources for the 'Government' and 'Commercial' business units and provide visibility to senior executives to perform bid/no bid analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible to identify potential business opportunities for DMI's business units from various resources
- Create competitive data intelligence reports for key prospects
- Analyze multiple opportunities throughout the year and create custom reports for the senior executives to perform bid no-bid analysis
- Build a healthy sales pipeline for DMI and qualify them for closure
- Strong understanding of the RFx process from BD through sales closure
- This role is expected to mature and contribute towards proposal response while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. solution development, capture, contracts, legal, finance, etc.)
- Eventually become a thought leader in preparing/developing proposal responses, win themes, discriminators, pricing etc. - Ability to perform multiple projects/tasks will be an added advantage
Required Education & Experience:
- MBA Degree - Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Business Analytics
- Business development, proposal development, cold-calling, data intelligence, market research, sales
- APMP will be an added advantage
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: Pune, India
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with exposure to latest a wide variety of industry domains and leading edge technologies to solve complex business problems. We encourage our teams to co-innovate with our customers to create world class solutions to enhance customer experience while addressing top and bottom line benefits .We provide competitive benefits, career growth opportunities and an open culture to thrive. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment.