DMI, is the world’s first Enterprise Mobility, IoT and Digital Transformation Services Company, that combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver untethered computing and customer experience solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, CX, web, and app development, IoT, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, innovations services, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Will work with a highly motivated and talented global team of mobility development specialists.
· Develop customs solutions using Microsoft Technology with ASP.Net and C#.
· Will be working in Agile and scrum methodologies using VSTS or JIRA tools
· Will be responsible for delivering solutions to large scale Enterprises
· Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring & controlling the projects to successful closure.
· Ensure timely communication of issues and status to the relevant stakeholders
Education and Years of Experience:
• Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Must have hands on experience of 2 to 5 years of experience in ASP.Net and C#
· Strong in Object Oriented concepts
· Development experience in Native/ Custom controls, renderers for UWP (Windows 10), Android, iOS
· Experience in integrating Web Services using JSON/XML, REST
· Knowledge of SQLite and Database Scripting
· Experience with Online/ offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Hands on with integrating third party web services.
· Exposure with delivering responsive web
· Experience in MVC architecture
· Knowledge of git, VSTS, TFS
· Strong Knowledge and experience of the Software Development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
· Good understanding of Configuration and Release Management tools and processes.
·. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with great communication ability (verbal and written)
Location: Pune, India
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with exposure to latest a wide variety of industry domains and leading edge technologies to solve complex business problems. We encourage our teams to co-innovate with our customers to create world class solutions to enhance customer experience while addressing top and bottom line benefits .We provide competitive benefits, career growth opportunities and an open culture to thrive. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment.